Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 8 Goals!

Okay, so to make this a little more interesting lets not post our results at the end of this week. Keep track on your own and at the end of week 9, post your points for both weeks 8 and 9.

Goals-
1. 64 ounces of water/day
2. Write in a journal
3. Limit TV time to 30 minutes/day
4. Go to bed by 10:30pm
5. Wake up by 7am
6. Exercise for 20 minutes
7. Make a meal from a meal plan each day
8. Recycle all recyclables
9. Write a note each day to someone who has made a difference in your life.
10. Personal Goal- can be whatever you want- you make one and keep track of it!

***Bonus Goal- Get involved again in the political process. Research Universal Health Care and/or immigration reform--write a paragraph on why you feel the way you do about it. I think there is a lot of information/misinformation on both topics and I am looking forward to hearing about your take on the issues.

1 comment:

  1. 98 points for me from weeks 8 and 9! Going to bed earlier has been a work in progress but since I was getting up before 7am, an early bed time was better for me. TV is still my vice, but I have been weening myself off :o)

    ReplyDelete