Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week One Goals!

For every day you do each goal, you get a point for each goal. Sundays we do not count points- it is a free day. We will use Sundays to post our progress. Reminder- next Sunday, there will be a post titled: "Week 1 Results"- you will comment on that post with your total points for the week and any ideas you may have and how it is going for you. I will then take your comments and emails and post those next Sunday night so we can keep track of everyone. If you have any questions, email them to me at: kimallgood@gmail.com and I will address them here on the blog. Hope all is well- I am excited!

Week ONE

1. 64 fluid ounces of water
2. 20 minutes of exercise
3. Limit tv time to 1 hour (I guess you'll just have to watch 2nd half of "The Bachelorette")
4. Write in journal (any kind of journal)
5. Read a leisure book for 15 minutes
6. Do something kind for someone outside of your family
7. Eat 1 raw meal (fruits, veggies, nuts)
8. No restaurant food
9. Floss your teeth
10. Call or email a friend you haven't talked to in a long time

BONUS GOAL- You get one extra point if you do this this week!
WRITE A LETTER/EMAIL TO A GOV'T REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT AN ISSUE THAT CONCERNS YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Super excited kim!!!

    one question... can I assume that if I exercise to a "work out video " or on demand work out that it wouldn't count towards my allotted tv time?

    inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! workout videos are acceptable tv. ;-)

    ReplyDelete